Registration Required to "Make"

Joel Weichsel

Dec 5, 2023, 12:50:19 PM12/5/23
to FilterMeister Mailing List (FMML)
Hi everyone,

I have been a casual FM user since 2003 and purchased a registration code to unlock the "Make" function many years ago.  Since then I have lost track of the code and am  now interesting in producing a standalone version of my work.  It turns out that the "Order" link on filtermeister.com no longer works, so I am looking to this group for any other way I can unlock/use the "Make" option.

I also want to express my appreciation for whoever made the version I am currently using, AfhFM109h_x64.8bf, which cleared up an error that crashed PS every time I ran my filter.

Thanks for your help!

Joel

Roberto Muscia

Dec 5, 2023, 2:19:55 PM12/5/23
to filter...@googlegroups.com
Hi Joel,

FilterMeister is now freeware.
Instead of unlocking your original download have you tried downloading a new installer from the download page of www.filtermeister.com?
I have not tested it and do not remember 'the current case' regarding those files: they may very well be unlocked already.

Roberto

Op Tue, 05 Dec 2023 18:50:19 +0100 schreef Joel Weichsel <joelwe...@gmail.com>:

Gemaakt met Opera's e-mailprogramma: http://www.opera.com/mail/

Joel Weichsel

Dec 6, 2023, 10:40:52 PM12/6/23
to FilterMeister Mailing List (FMML)
Thanks for the information Roberto!  You encouraged me to take another look at my old correspondence and I actually found the original 2003 email from ShareIt.com with the registration code.  Amazingly, it worked in the version of FM I am using now.

Thanks again!

Joel