Crucial things to add in FM to evolve further

Ognen

Mar 6, 2022, 6:53:47 PM3/6/22
to FilterMeister Mailing List (FMML)
1. Adding a 'real time preview' of the document when previewing a filter for example
2. GPU enabled rendering of the code
3. GUI customization with Nuklear, ImGui etc.

Ognen

Mar 6, 2022, 7:04:09 PM3/6/22
to FilterMeister Mailing List (FMML)
Might be a good idea if we open a donation center, and who is interested in FM will donate so the development may continue.

Ognen

May 2, 2022, 7:01:21 PM5/2/22
to FilterMeister Mailing List (FMML)
Under 3. GUI customization with Nuklear, ImGui,

I am currently working on how to implement the new looking of FilterMeister built plugins with ImGui stated in the 3rd point.
As my presumptions are that this project is hard to be debugged and besides that I cannot work alone in the darkness effectively without support, I am near the solution of implementing ImGui by replacing the setWindowTheme with its functions.

Ognen