Base for Developing Plugins

paul simoens

Dec 8, 2021, 2:49:34 PM12/8/21
to filter...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,
FilterMeister colleagues,

Through own experiences in working with FilterMeister, I felt the need of a good base structure, to obtain that core code of more extended filters could directly be filled in, without the need of first a struggle for all necessary support lines. I suggested this already a while ago. Finally a first of an intended small series just reached it finish. I named it ‘type C’, meant as an intermediate level. Others will follow with a maximized interchangeability. So if you should start something simple and come to the limits, code could be swapped to a higher base level, without no major rewriting. That’s the idea behind.

In attachement you’ll find a PDF with profound explanation and comments, together with two Wordpads, which contain the neat code ready to drop in the FM-compiler.

DevBaseC-Demo_00.rtf                 demonstrates some features with a simple example

DevBaseC_00.rtf                             is a blank version, in order write your own code lines in it

On its own, it consists of no more than what already exists, but as a whole Im convinced it will invite you to play around with it and ignite your creativity. I hope this will stirr up overall enthusiasm for FilterMeister, not at least for its ease of making plugins!

Kind Regards and enjoy!
Paul

20211208-FM-DevBase_01.pdf
DevBaseC-Demo_00.rtf
DevBaseC_00.rtf

Ognen

Dec 30, 2021, 6:55:26 PM12/30/21
to FilterMeister Mailing List (FMML)
Hi Paul,

This is indeed great and certainly will come in handy.