VanDerLee plugins for free

Martijn van der Lee

Apr 10, 2024, 6:07:38 PMApr 10
to FMML2
Hi all,

Just a small notice to inform you that all my plug-ins are now available for free on vanderlee.com, including the formerly commercially sold plug-ins.

Hope you enjoy them, feel free to spread the word!

regards,
Martijn!

Kerry Payne

Apr 10, 2024, 10:44:22 PMApr 10
to Martijn van der Lee, FMML2
Thanks for the information Martijn
Great quality plugins. Very nice of you to provide them as free release.

I assume you are no longer actively developing plugins. May I ask what you are now developing?

Regards
Kerry

Sent from my iPhone

paul.s...@telenet.be

Apr 11, 2024, 3:07:03 PMApr 11
to filter...@googlegroups.com

Thank you for sharing this, Martijn! At the same time, also a bit dramatic to release this? As a member of FM, a fair question from Kerry Payne that also makes me curious: 'what software are you currently developing?'.

I wanted to try Halftone and installed it in CS3 (32 bit), but PS crashes when clicking it... Any idea?

Greetings,
Paul