Plans to release version 1.44b(eta) version of FM

Ognen

Nov 18, 2022, 6:44:06 PM11/18/22
to FilterMeister Mailing List (FMML)
Hi all,

I am continuing the work of FilterMeister Editor development thanks to the team who made this gem to become an open source project, so the next planned version is 1.44b with various fixes and features added. Next release will be planned somewhere after the new year. Every update will be added here and in the official Github site made for FM.

P.S. I have already added few features and fixed few bugs. Please understand that I am a person of a perfectionist nature, so cannot allow something unfinished to be released immediately. It is only me for now who solves the problems, so I ask you for patience.

Kerry Payne

Nov 18, 2022, 7:17:02 PM11/18/22
to Ognen, FilterMeister Mailing List (FMML)
Great News!!
It is wonderful to have someone bring FM back to life.
I will follow with interest and personally contribute where I can, when I can.

I am sure there are many who appreciate your enthusiasm and energy to this project.

Good luck!

Kerry

Sent from my iPhone

On 19 Nov 2022, at 7:44 am, Ognen <gog...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

I am continuing the work of FilterMeister Editor development thanks to the team who made this gem to become an open source project, so the next planned version is 1.44b with various fixes and features added. Next release will be planned somewhere after the new year. Every update will be added here and in the official Github site made for FM.

P.S. I have already added few features and fixed few bugs. Please understand that I am a person of a perfectionist nature, so cannot allow something unfinished to be released immediately. It is only me for now who solves the problems, so I ask you for patience.

Lance Otis

Nov 19, 2022, 12:11:45 PM11/19/22
to filter...@googlegroups.com

Yes Great News! // Lance Otis, Mosaic Tool Box, LDAimages.com

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/filtermeister/643A8BE5-E703-4536-81DF-793F9BAF838C%40gmail.com.
--
I'm 83, but there's nothing wrong with me that reincarnation won't cure. //Love, Lance