Vanderlee closing shop

Martijn van der Lee

Feb 1, 2022, 5:01:39 AM2/1/22
to FMML2
Hi all,

Just a quick FYI that vanderlee.com is no longer selling Photoshop plug-ins.

It's been a long and fun run, but declining sales and a declining market have made this move inevitable.

I currently do not have plans for my plug-ins and since I'm in the middle of moving to a new house I don't expect anything to change anytime soon, but feel free to suggest ideas ;)

I think there is still plenty of value in the plug-ins and in some of the code, but right now I have no idea on how to deal with it or if I even want to deal with it.

FWIW, I'm not leaving FMML any time soon ;)

Kind regards,
Martijn