Tex's Comic Book VIDEO MSSG. PLUS-: FIRST CAME THE E-BOOK...NOW, The Comic!: HERE IS THE "Code Name: King",Collector's edition #1 GRAPHIC NOVEL!....

tony watt

Sep 20, 2011, 2:07:39 PM9/20/11

PRESS RELEASE
Hello Comic Fans!

FIRST CAME THE E-BOOK...NOW, HERE IS THE GRAPHIC NOVEL!.....In blood Red Color!!!!!
Well..it's Finally Here, comic-book fans!...Code Name King,Collector's edition #1 , the comic book series is here..Please feel free to TO LET YOUR FRIENDS KNOW, THAT to purchase a copy & rate/review at this  Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/146620866X/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_dp_wWSCob1CAG996, to let me know what ya think [also kindle & comics/graphic novel forum shout-outs would be very appreciated, for library & bookstore discounts, please contact: in...@strippergirlsgonecrazy.com ].....SOON TO BE A MOTION PICTURE...stay tuned ! CLICK LINK PIX  BELOW FOR A VIDEO MESSAGE FOM TEX!

Code Name: King: The Capture (Book #1) (Volume 1)

Story: From underground Tony Watt Inc. ( TWI ) Studios, comes :"Code Name: King", based on the unpublished screenplay, turned 'mini-graphic novel' by cult actor/filmmaker: Tony 'Tex' Watt. Code Name: King tells the strange tale of what became of a legendary [supposedly deceased ] rock star; nicknamed "King"; who mysteriously returns to life as a fighting super-patriot, serving undercover [after faking his death, with the U.S. Government] as a massive elderly, steroid popping paramilitary assassin, super-agent & soldier for hire. Our colorful anti-hero is out to wage war against those who have done wrong against himself & America! "The Capture" is the first book in this epic, bloody & erotic journey!

p.s.s: Tex Watt's Pix in attachment for press coverage [suitable for hanging..over a commode!], and is available for interviews by contacting: TonyWa...@yahoo.ca

'Nuff Said!
Tex c/o TWI Media
&

ps: The first ten people to purchase a bonified version of my CODE NAME: KING,Comic/ or,e-book [with amazon rating/review] FROM amazon.com...gets a free, autographed  copy of our FRANKENPIMP DVD!...if you're a yahoogroup friend and don't purchase...shame on you
P1010288.JPG