THE KING LIVES! : Code Name: King (Comic Book #1 : The Capture) graphic novel/comic by Tony 'Tex' Watt's comic now on AMAZON KINDLE e-books!

tony watt

Aug 10, 2011, 10:58:53 AM8/10/11

PRESS RELEASE
The KING Lives!

Code Name: King (Code Name King: The Capture)

Hello, Amazon Kindle e-book C OMIC / GRAPHIC NOVELlovers [wherever you are!], TEX WATT, HERE!....My latest comic [or, is it graphic novel] Code Name: King  is now avail. at this link...please feel free to review and let me know what you think!..First in a series!:

 -Tony 'Tex' Watt
 [ REGULAR COMIC-BOOK COMING IN FULL COLOR VIA AMAZON.COM BOOKS ON DEMAND, FRIDAY, 12TH!
'Nuff Said?