TWI Studios seeks Collaborators on BLAXPLOITATION Movie: "COCO BUTTA vs THE MULATTO MAN" ..![or, Your Chance to be a Hollywood Player]

tony watt

Jun 29, 2011, 9:16:14 PM6/29/11

re:TWI Studios seeks Toronto/GTA based Collaborators on BLAXPLOITATION Movie..![or, Your Chance to be a Hollywood Player]

-Cinematic Artistes invited to collaborate on an upcoming  TWI Studio release... invites all established/beginner Indie B-movie  Filmmakers, Actors, Screenwriter/Filmmakers/Storyboard & digital demo artists to collaborate & revise a super-bad BLAXPLOITATION screenplay:Everything I Learned About Filmmaking, I Learned From Troma's Lloyd Kaufman
"COCO BUTTA vs THE MULATTO MAN" by Filmmakers  John Ervin,    Vivita  & Tony Watt ! The screenplay is fine & ONLINE(!), ready for your revisions, audition readings,storyboards, flash animation demo!
THE LINK FOR DETAILS ARE BELOW....Your work will be shared with HUGE global community of filmmakers and fans, who can offer revisions and advice. IF your draft is approved by the screenwriters &/ or TWI Studio's , screenwriters my have the potential to see see their works come to life as a full-length  movie! Good luck & see you in showbiz!..So, have you got the stuff, Baby!!?!!.. Don't be a JIVE MUTHA!..COLLABORATE WITH ANUTHA BRUTHAH!...details be-low, Sucka M.C.'S! YE-S-S, get yo's ass-s-s-s down to Details at this link:  http://studios.amazon.com/projects/5381    [even if you don't make it to the finals.....the demos could potentially get you further work..& that's cool, baby!]...nuff said!
-Dig it!
Tony 'Tex'  Watt
, c/o TonyWatt[dot]com
p.s. Tell a friend..hep-cats!!!