B-Filmmaker/Singer Tony 'Tex' Watt asks you to vote for this song , to defeat Lewis 'THE GREAT CROAK' Mercer his evil , with a click!

tony watt

May 16, 2013, 2:31:39 PM5/16/13
to strippergirlsgonecrazy.com

re: Tony 'Tex'  Watt  asks you to vote for his song , to defeat  Lewis 'THE GREAT CROAK' Mercer his eviln'ACID HEAD'CO-STAR & 'VOM BAND' Nemesis , with a click!

Dear friends,
A simple request...I'm up against that no good rascally varmint: Lewis 'FROG-THROAT' Mercer, in a song contest , & with a VOTE CLICK from you all'd be much appreciated.... 'STOP THE CROAK'!*:-O surprise Thanx in advance & Please click this link :
-*&lt):) cowboyMuch thanks Pardners
 Tony Tex Watt

tony watt

May 19, 2013, 4:16:54 PM5/19/13
to strippergirlsgonecrazy.com

Hi all...Thanks to those of you who voted, we got 1 WEEK TILL THE CONTEST ENDS.....but, as I can see from the tally
the bad-guy is catching up..& EVERYONE IS ALLOWED TO VOTE TWICE*:) happy...so, I appeal to you movie-fans & filmmakers...we
gots ta win this one...please vote by clicking my song..btw, an update....thanks to Peter John Ross a good friend & soundtrack artiste extraordinaire has just re-instated
me back into my own facebook movie group, after my nemesis Lewis Mercer [a former admin] tried to kick me out of this and ban me as admin [thanks Pete]...now, I believe in fair competition..but, what he did was theft...so if any of you agree..pls. lets show Mr. Mercer how we feel, by voting here..let's CHANT DOWN BABYLON...ah, revenge is sweet: please vote for my band, here..just a click for the good guys -