Dear members,

Thorkell A. Ottarsson

Jan 2, 2013, 6:49:43 PM1/2/13
to film...@googlegroups.com
The mailing list has been rather dead these last months and everyone
who is active is also active on Facebook. It is therefore no point in
spreading out to too many places. We have therefore decided to phase
out the mailing list and try to gather everything on Facebook. That
means that our Google Groups' mailing list (and archive) soon will be
set to read-only with no new message, and all discussions will take
place here instead:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ifilmclub/

In addition to this switch, we've created an Internet Film Club page
for you to 'like':

https://www.facebook.com/InternetFilmClub?ref=ts&fref=ts

This page is for a general overview of the club and will keep you
updated (we make an event for each director every month), post and
vote for month nominations, make announcements through it (that will
be posted on your Facebook start page) and keep an updated hostlist
there.

I look forward to seeing you all there!

All the best,
Thorkell and Kasper