Ikshaku Bezbaroa

Nov 24, 2013, 12:58:48 PM11/24/13
to film-and...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

Ruchira Ma'am asked me to find out which people are presenting tomorrow, in lieu of some of us backing out. Could the concerned people please reply to this email? Also, anyone else interested in presenting tomorrow can also send a reply.
Thanks

Regards,

Ikshaku Bezbaroa,

4th Year - B.A./B.Sc LLB (Hons.),

The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences,

Salt Lake, Kolkata-700098,

West Bengal,

India.

Asha Rachel Joy

Nov 29, 2013, 1:34:01 AM11/29/13
to film-and...@googlegroups.com
The presentations will be happening in our classrooms. Ma'am will be in the computer centre, once people have come in, one of you will have to call her from the computer centre, you can call her on the phone also.

Asha Rachel Joy
IV Year, B.A. LL.B. (Hons.)
W.B. National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata

Shrinidhi Rao

Nov 29, 2013, 7:09:10 AM11/29/13
to Asha Rachel Joy, film-and...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm sorry I couldn't come to class today but has there been a consensus regarding how to prepare for the exam? What format it will be and what is the deal with attendance for all the random non-class presentation days are?

Love and Kisses,
Nid.

Shrinidhi Rao

Nov 29, 2013, 7:09:52 AM11/29/13
to film-and...@googlegroups.com
*What the deal is with attendance for random presentation days? I'm sorry, apparently I forgot how to english.