Fwd: Rescheduling of Presentation Dates

Dhvani Shah

Nov 26, 2013, 6:06:53 AM11/26/13
to film-and...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ruchira Goswami <ruchira...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 1:11 PM
Subject: Rescheduling of Presentation Dates
To: Asha Rachel Joy <asha....@gmail.com>, Nivedita Saksena <nived...@nujs.edu>, Aishwarya Ayushmaan <a4ayu...@gmail.com>, pooja dadoo <dadoo...@gmail.com>, Ayushi Kumar <ayus...@gmail.com>, Dhvani Shah <dhvan...@gmail.com>, Sudhanshu Singh <sudhansh...@gmail.com>, Sanchari Ghosh <sanchari...@gmail.com>

Dear All

I don't know what to say. Six people have claimed that they are unwell and cannot give their presentations as scheduled. Of  the five people scheduled for today's presentations, three have claimed that they cannot give presentations because they are unwell. And these mails come to me the night before their presentations. It is impossible for me to reschedule dates if we want to end by 29th. I surely want a class for discussion on 29th and there is no space on 27th and 28th. I will carry on as usual, you decide how you want to schedule, I refuse to take this responsibility.

Best Wishes
Ruchira

--
Dhvani Shah
4th Year,

maneka khanna

Nov 26, 2013, 8:03:55 AM11/26/13
to film-and...@googlegroups.com
Hi you guys,
Ruchira Ma'am just told Zeba and I to schedule class for Friday- she wants a class for discussion (as she mentioned in the email) and for our presentations. It should be around a 2 hour class i guess.
 What time would be convenient for everyone?
Sorry for the bother, and please reply soon :)

Maneka

Gagana N.V.

Nov 26, 2013, 9:06:34 AM11/26/13
to maneka khanna, film-and...@googlegroups.com
I would prefer a morning class - right after corporate law may be.

--

A nation is a society united by a delusion about its ancestry and by a
common hatred of its neighbours. — William Ralph Inge (1860-1954)

surabhi dhar

Nov 26, 2013, 9:27:49 AM11/26/13
to Gagana N.V., maneka khanna, film-and...@googlegroups.com
yeah morning.