Film and Law Project Topics (film-and-law-2013@googlegroups.com)

Nivedita Saksena (Google Drive)

Nov 8, 2013, 6:30:35 AM11/8/13
to film-and...@googlegroups.com
I've shared an item with you.
Hi,

I'm sharing a document with the project topics for Film and Law. I've added those that have been emailed to ma'am before. Those of you who are still to send your topics in or have only told ma'am in class, please fill this in.

Thanks
Spreadsheet Film and Law Project Topics
Google Drive: create, share, and keep all your stuff in one place. Logo for Google Drive

Nivedita Saksena

Nov 8, 2013, 6:35:58 AM11/8/13
to film-and...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Ma'am also said that she would like to organise the film and law conference in February/March. Those of you who would still be interested in being a part of it after the conclusion of the course, please fill in your names in this same document. I have created a second sheet for this purpose.

Thanks

Nivedita Saksena
IVth Year B.A./B.Sc. LLB (Hons.)
The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences
Dr. Ambedkar Bhavan
12 LB Block, Sector III, Salt Lake City,
Kolkata- 700098

Nivedita Saksena

Nov 8, 2013, 6:41:01 AM11/8/13
to film-and...@googlegroups.com
Okay, one last thing.

Ma'am expects everyone to submit an abstract of about 300 words about their topic by 13th November. We'll start presentations 14th November onwards.

Nivedita Saksena

Nov 8, 2013, 6:55:09 AM11/8/13
to film-and...@googlegroups.com
And,

She can't take class on Monday as she has to give a talk at Jadavpur University. She'll send out a presentation dates list and if it suits everyone, we'll start asap.