New Presentation Schedule

Asha Rachel Joy

Nov 23, 2013, 1:41:47 AM11/23/13
to film-and...@googlegroups.com, Ruchira Goswami
Dear all,

There is a slight change in the Film and Law presentation schedule. There might be changes in the schedule for those on Tuesday, but as of now this is the schedule.
On November 25 (Monday) we are going to start our class/presentations early, at 1:45 PM. This will help the investment students and ensure that all presentations get over 5.00 PM.
We also won't have presentations on November 27 (Wednesday). Instead they are now scheduled for November 28 (Thursday). So here is the new schedule:

25.11.2013: Class at 1: 45
Kanak, Pooja,  Ikshaku, Rishabh, Asha, Dhvani

26.11.2013: Class starts at 1: 45 and will go on till 3: 25, when the media students can leave and Tapobhrata, who doesn't have media will make his presentation)
Zeba, Ashna, Maneka, Shrinidhi, Tapobhrata
(Please let me know if any of you are planning on showing film clips or if you would prefer to make your presentations on November 27, 2013 (Wednesday) at 5.00 PM. If you are showing film clips, the session is bound to extend and so we will have to reschedule the presentations of two people to Wednesday.So let me know)

28.11.2013:
Sindhu, Arpita, Gagana, Jorge, Ayushi

Regards,

Asha

Asha Rachel Joy
IV Year, B.A. LL.B. (Hons.)
W.B. National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata