Startup Weekend Philippines

anneolvido

Mar 29, 2012, 8:10:49 AM3/29/12
to Google Technology Users Group Philippines
Registration is now open for Startup Weekend Manila and Cebu!

Startup Weekend Manila - http://manila.startupweekend.org
Startup Weekend Cebu - http://cebu.startupweekend.org

What's more, GTUG members get 20% off on tickets! To request for the
discount code, please send an email to gtugphi...@gmail.com.

Emman Dato

Mar 29, 2012, 9:53:48 AM3/29/12
to filipino-devel...@googlegroups.com
argh! is this different from the startup event this coming april at the fort?

JP Loh

Mar 29, 2012, 10:05:38 AM3/29/12
to filipino-devel...@googlegroups.com
You may be referring to the same event or the other one, Echelon 2012,
on April 12 at the same venue.

Emman Dato

Mar 29, 2012, 10:08:47 AM3/29/12
to filipino-devel...@googlegroups.com
same event. I am already registered. I registered a few weeks ago. Too bad di ako nakakuha ng discount hehehe

JP Loh

Mar 29, 2012, 10:11:31 AM3/29/12
to filipino-devel...@googlegroups.com
You can consider it reimbursed if you get funded. ;)

Emman Dato

Mar 29, 2012, 10:13:35 AM3/29/12
to filipino-devel...@googlegroups.com
wow! that's huge reimbursement! I am not sure if I am ready for that hahahaha

Jomar Tigcal

Apr 4, 2012, 1:04:00 PM4/4/12
to filipino-devel...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone!

There will be a Pre-Startup Weekend Bootcamp on April 14 to prepare the attendees of Startup Weekend Manila. There will be technical and non-technical sessions. To sign up or get more details, please check our blog post.