GSOC Philippines 2014

Arian Allenson Valdez

Apr 21, 2014, 9:59:25 PM4/21/14
to filipino-devel...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

Scouring the internet got me nowhere, so hopefully this will be in the search results in the future!

Just found out today I got in GSOC 2014! Yay! Want to know more developers from the Philippines who got in :)

I'm working with the awesome folks at Wordpress to prettify and expand GlotPress, gamifying profiles and wrapping it up in an API (for .org profiles, etc)

I'm 18, incoming freshman to UPD. Ironically I'm having technical problems, because their dorm application website is non-functional *facepalm*.

Anyway, please reach out GSOCers! Let's be friends or something.