Fwd: [gdg-announce] Google Developers Newsletter - I/O Special Edition

Jomar Tigcal

Jun 6, 2013, 9:10:28 PM6/6/13
to GDG Philippines

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Adriana Cerundolo <aceru...@google.com>
Date: Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 8:24 AM
Subject: [gdg-announce] Google Developers Newsletter - I/O Special Edition
To: gdg-leads...@googlegroups.com

Is this email not displaying correctly? View this email in a browser
Google Developers Newsletter Google I/O 2013 Special Edition
Google I/O 2013 is a wrap, and we want to bring you some of our favorite moments with this special edition of our newsletter. Check out the I/O site to relive the full experience, or for specific videos visit the session schedule. Enjoy!
Top Google I/O Videos
Google I/O 2013 Keynote Here's to Your Imagination Maps Live: Skydiving at I/O with the Google Maps APIs and Chrome
Featured I/O Sessions
Ad Hoc analysis of the YouTube Analytics API using Google Apps Script Extend Google Docs with Apps Script Women Techmakers present: 7 Techmakers and a Microphone
Featured I/O Playlists
Google I/O 2013 Android Playlist Google I/O 2013 Chrome & Apps Playlist GDL at I/O Playlist
I/O Developer News View More »
Go 1.1 is released Since the release of Go 1.0 in March last year, the "gophers" — a team at Google and hundreds of contributors from the open source community — have been hard at work. They recently released Go 1.1, a release that includes significant performance improvements, a race detector for finding concurrency bugs, new standard library functionality, and other fixes and refinements.
A Fresh New Look for the Google Maps API This month, as we celebrate your maps, we’re also introducing the largest visible change in our eight year history: a fresh new look and feel for the JavaScript and Static Maps APIs, in line with the launch of the new Google Maps. The new look is available for opt-in today, and is a simple one line code change: google.maps.visualRefresh=true;
Gmail adds support to schema.org We've added a new way to get things done from inside your inbox. From reviewing a restaurant to responding to an event invitation, a whole new set of actions is now supported by Gmail, and adding these actions to your emails only takes a few lines of markup.
Google TV Jellybean 4.2.2 announced At Google I/O, Google TV was all about enabling developers to bring more great experiences to TV. This means Google TV is moving to the latest version of Android (Jelly Bean, 4.2.2), as well as the latest version of Chrome.
Find the hidden patterns with YouTube's new Analytics API Trying to figure out how YouTube’s one billion monthly users are interacting with your videos? Try the new YouTube Analytics API to get custom reports of the YouTube statistics you care about in a direct JSON or CSV response, perfect for dashboards and ad hoc reports.
New features launched for Google Apps Script Developers can now write server side JavaScript to extend the Google Docs menu and sidebar. Developers can also fully automate Google Forms including creation and form submission handling. Learn about all the new features launched at Google I/O 2013 by visiting our launch blog post
Export animations from Flash Pro to Dart and HTML5 At Google I/O, Google and Adobe announced the new Toolkit for Dart, a plugin for Flash Professional CC that allows developers to export their animations and games to Dart code and HTML5.
Social Buzz
+Google Developers Some of our I/O homepage Easter egg images came to life in the GDG lounge.
Thank you to all of our participating Sandbox partners!
Keep up with Google Developers Google+  |  Twitter  |  Live  |  Blog
Subscribe here to receive these emails directly.
© 2013 Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043