You can now register for the 2nd Pre-Startup Weekend Manila Bootcamp!

anneolvido

Sep 6, 2012, 3:00:09 AM9/6/12
to filipino-devel...@googlegroups.com

For complete event details, please visit the GDG Philippines blog.

What Startup Weekend's Partnership with Google Means

By harnessing experts from local GDGs, Pre-Startup Weekend bootcamps will focus on teaching people about Google technologies like Android, AppEngine, HTML5, and different Google APIs that can help them work faster and be more productive during their Startup Weekend project.

During a Startup Weekend there isn't a lot of time for attendees to learn and implement new technologies. By leveraging experienced and knowledgeable members to teach Startup Weekend attendees, we can teach developers new technologies, platforms, services, or APIs.

What do participants need to prepare?

Please bring your laptops, usb/wifi internet sticks and extension cords. Also, depending on the technical session you wish to attend, we would recommend downloading all the necessary IDEs, packages, etc. from the developer sites:

Event Sponsors