Google I/O 2012

Dennis

May 4, 2012, 2:13:33 PM5/4/12
to filipino-devel...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I was wondering if anybody has been able to register for Google I/O 2012
Any chance if somebody knows that streams are made available?

Regards,
Dennis Groenveld

Jomar Tigcal

May 4, 2012, 9:39:58 PM5/4/12
to filipino-devel...@googlegroups.com
Video streams are made available hours or days after Google I/O. Also, there will be I/O Extended events worldwide where you can watch live streams of the events. Last year, we had one at UP DCS. For this year, we are still on the planning stage. Please stay tuned in for details about it.

Jomar Tigcal

May 8, 2012, 11:55:45 PM5/8/12
to filipino-devel...@googlegroups.com

As for the I/O Extended in Manila, we'll announce details as soon as we finalize them.