Sanitation Hackathon (December 1-2, 2012)

Jomar Tigcal

Nov 22, 2012, 12:37:58 PM11/22/12
to GTUG Philippines
Hello everyone! GDG Philippines, in cooperation with World Bank's Water and Sanitation Program, will be organizing a Sanitation Hackathon on December 1 and 2, 2012. It will be held in Manila, Baguio, Bacolod, Cebu, Davao and Zamboanga.

To sign up for the Manila Hackathon, please fillup this form. The Manila Hackathon will be at Globe Telecoms Valero Telepark.

Please heck out our blog post for more details. If you have any other questions, just send us an email.

Ben Adrian Sarmiento

Nov 23, 2012, 4:30:35 PM11/23/12
to filipino-devel...@googlegroups.com
Being this a 2-day event, are we required to attend both days? I'm only available starting Dec 2.

Jomar Tigcal

Nov 23, 2012, 6:24:23 PM11/23/12
to GDG Philippines
Yes. You need to register on Saturday morning and there will be a short presentation on the evening