Developer needed

ruben d canlas jr

Feb 24, 2012, 1:13:44 AM2/24/12
to filipino-devel...@googlegroups.com
Pardon this post, but Aileen said it's relevant :)

HELP OUR COUNTRY

A government agency is in need of developers who could do analytics/business intelligence, mapping, and visualization using free and/or open source tools including Google Analytics and Google Maps. Knowledge of semantic web tools and interoperability protocol development will be a definite plus.

This government agency's mandate is to help fight poverty. You will help them create innovative technology solutions to improve the quality of anti-poverty programs and policies. Engagement will be on a part-time consultancy basis.

If you're interested in helping our country become more information-based and to make smarter decisions and policies, please send your resume to:

 "Cesyl Cruz" <cesy...@gmail.com>

vincent loremia

Feb 24, 2012, 1:59:30 AM2/24/12
to filipino-devel...@googlegroups.com
Count me in! :)

"Taking Action Reaching The Sky"
"Ecce Ego Mitte Me"
"Carpe Diem"

Mobile Num:
          SUN:      +63 0932.283.0530
      GLOBE:      +63 0927.259.2126
    SINGTEL:     +65  8591.6935

Website: http://vinxstudio.blogspot.com

JP Loh

Feb 24, 2012, 2:51:21 AM2/24/12
to filipino-devel...@googlegroups.com
If it's going to be an open source project, you can count me in too.

Emman Dato

Feb 24, 2012, 3:19:53 AM2/24/12
to filipino-devel...@googlegroups.com
count me in. Im sending my resume.