Fwd: [smart-dev] New SMART Release

George Lilly

Nov 7, 2011, 6:25:03 PM11/7/11
to fileman-tr...@googlegroups.com, CCD-CCR-project

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nikolai Schwertner <nikolai.s...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 6:17 PM
Subject: [smart-dev] New SMART Release
To: SMART App Developers <smart-app-...@googlegroups.com>

Dear SMART Developers,

It is my pleasure to announce that the SMART team has published a new
preview release (v0.3) of the SMART platform. With this release, we
are rolling out a number of API changes incorporating feedback from
the $5K challenge, simplifying some of the infrastructure, and adding
some new data types. We have already updated the public sandbox
(http://sandbox.smartplatforms.org) with the v0.3 code, as well as the
developer's guide (http://dev.smartplatforms.org).

One of the main changes with v0.3 is that SMART apps are no longer
required to have a bootstrap.html. The apps are now launched directly
from index.html with the oauth tokens passed as a get parameter. For a
more complete run-down on updating your SMART application code, please
see:
http://wiki.chip.org/smart-project/index.php/Developers_Documentation:_Changelog

We are looking forward to hearing your thoughts and suggestions about
the new release.

Sincerely,
Nikolai

--------