bioinformatics rdf

Tom Munnecke

Nov 24, 2011, 11:18:12 AM11/24/11
to fileman-triple-store
Interesting paper on a mashup for bioinformatics...
http://mashup.pubs.dbs.uni-leipzig.de/files/Belleau2008BioRDFTowardsamashuptobuildbioinformaticsknowledge.pdf

seems like a natural to link in clinical information.

George Lilly

Nov 24, 2011, 11:45:34 AM11/24/11
to fileman-tr...@googlegroups.com

Great find Tom!
Gpl

Tom Munnecke

Nov 24, 2011, 12:00:11 PM11/24/11
to fileman-tr...@googlegroups.com
I'm looking at various RDF schema, wondering what we could use to define the software engineering aspects of VistA... the XINDEX listing, KIDS formatting, refactoring, packaging for web access, domain sublanguages, etc.  What do you think of calling it MetaVistA?

here is an example call DOAP: Description of a project

http://crschmidt.net/semweb/doapamatic/

<name>VistA Foia</name>
<shortname>Open Source Vista Electronic Health Record</shortname>
<shortdesc>VA Effort to develop an open source model</shortdesc>
<description>
Open Source Environment for Health Record Architecture
</description>
<homepage rdf:resource="http://osehra.org"/>
<os>Linux</os>
<os>Windows</os>
<os>Mac</os>
<programming-language>Mumps</programming-language>
<programming-language>Javascript</programming-language>
<programming-language>Java</programming-language>
<license rdf:resource="http://usefulinc.com/doap/licenses/gpl"/>
<maintainer>
<foaf:Person>
<foaf:name>Osehra.org</foaf:name>
<foaf:homepage rdf:resource="http://osehra.org"/>
</foaf:Person>
</maintainer>
<helper>
<foaf:Person>
<foaf:name>Tom Munnecke</foaf:name>
<foaf:homepage rdf:resource="http://munnecke.com"/>
<foaf:mbox_sha1sum>7ef5e64a3ca3cda5a73371444faedeb0e91ec2ff</foaf:mbox_sha1sum>
</foaf:Person>
</helper>
<repository>
<SVNRepository></SVNRepository>