wvehr with smart patient demographics uploaded to trac server

George Lilly

Nov 12, 2011, 4:21:36 PM11/12/11
to fileman-tr...@googlegroups.com
I had my girlfriend enter over 50 smart patients into a version of wvehr3-09 that I have loaded on a rackspace server. We only have entered demographics for these patients in this instance.

I backup up the database and routines and posted them to the trac server here:

the direct url to download the file is this:

This server also has the lastest version of C0X on it, so you could load 15 or so of the smart patient rdf files into the triplestore by doing INIT^C0XINIT (at this point, you will need to change the code to point to your directory containing the sample files)

gpl