our ARC based rdf/sparql sandbox

George Lilly

Nov 10, 2011, 7:14:40 PM11/10/11
to fileman-tr...@googlegroups.com
I put together a page to access the non-VistA rdf/sparql sandbox that I built to learn about rdf files, their use in health IT - especially Smart, and how to craft SPARQL queries against them. I am also trying to envision what a fileman/VistA based triplestore might look like. So far, I have been imitating features of ARC in many of the features I've been developing.

Here is the address of the sandbox. You can experiment with Sparql queries of your own there against rdf files that are very similar to the ones I posted on trac in the samples directory.

gpl