FigTree v1.4.3 pre-release

已查看 10,040 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Andrew Rambaut

未读,
2015年10月8日 08:38:322015/10/8
收件人 figtree-...@googlegroups.com、beast...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

I have posted a preview of v1.4.3 of FigTree here:

The primary reason for this is because the old version 1.4.2 on Mac was requiring the installation of Apple’s legacy 1.6 Java rather than using
the default Oracle 1.8 Java. The code itself was compatible, it was just the packaging as an Apple app that was at fault.

The full version of 1.4.3 will be released very shortly - I just have a couple more bugs to fix and features to add.

Thanks,
Andrew

Andrew Rambaut
Institute for Evolutionary Biology | Centre for Infection, Immunity & Evolution
Ashworth Laboratories, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, EH9 3FL, UK

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子