Ruby Gem NoMethodError - undefined method `map'

vi...@ujoin.co

Dec 17, 2016, 4:19:39 PM12/17/16
to Open States
Do you know if anything has changed with the OpenState Ruby Gem?  The code to find Legislators doesn't seem to work anymore.  We have had this code in production for a while, but are now getting this error

NoMethodError - undefined method `map' for #<String:0x007ff0b51941c0>

openstates (0.0.1) lib/openstates/model.rb:37:in `where'

This is the how we are calling the method.
OpenStates::Legislator.where(parameters)

parameters = {:state=>"Ca"}  # this is a hash