The ways to improve things

Constantine

Feb 10, 2013, 12:58:15 PM2/10/13
to field-de...@googlegroups.com
I'm not sure it can be stated as issues on github page, so google group seems an obvious place.

Here is the first one: I barely can see current frame on Ubuntu:

Would be great to make it more visible :)

Marc Downie

Feb 10, 2013, 1:36:15 PM2/10/13
to Field-development

Always good just to file issues on github,

Marc.

Constantine

Feb 10, 2013, 2:30:29 PM2/10/13
to field-de...@googlegroups.com
Ok, Marc :)

Also, have you guys thought about how to improve documentation, I can't help feeling that I may miss some important link on the webpage. Would be neat to have a site map or one user guide / sdk document