Newbie questions (Ubuntu 12.04)

Constantine

Feb 10, 2013, 3:02:49 AM2/10/13
to field-de...@googlegroups.com
Hi, everyone! Since I have not found centralized user guide and sdk documentation I will post some question in this thread if someone doesn't mind.

Here is the first one (maybe a bug): layout constraints doesn't work, caps lock do nothing. Is there another way to turn it on?

Marc Downie

Feb 10, 2013, 10:34:51 AM2/10/13
to Field-development

As luck would have it, this has just been reported on GitHub (where most public bug activity is happening right now), as #26

best,

Marc

On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 2:02 AM, Constantine <iam...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, everyone! Since I have not found centralized user guide and sdk documentation I will post some question in this thread if someone doesn't mind.

Here is the first one (maybe a bug): layout constraints doesn't work, caps lock do nothing. Is there another way to turn it on?

Constantine

Feb 10, 2013, 12:09:28 PM2/10/13
to field-de...@googlegroups.com
It was me :) (iamvfx and procedural are my nicknames on the web)

Just thought it would be faster for you to see it on github

Thank you for fixing them! There will be more in the near future as I go through understanding of such an incredible framework you've built here, guys