native code error

Al Matthews

Apr 3, 2014, 10:47:37 AM4/3/14
to field-de...@googlegroups.com
Hi all. I'm finding that Field now tosses a native code error on my system, on launch.

I'll report this in more detail but, since my system is non-standard (I'm running Arch and DWM) I wonder if anyone else is experiencing a similar issue in Ubuntu since the Java 8 pre-release.

Thanks,

Al Matthews - http://fatmilktv.com
Atlanta, GA, US +1 337 214 4688

Marc Downie

Apr 3, 2014, 11:06:39 AM4/3/14
to Field-development

I have been Java 8 for a good while now and I've seen crashes inside the nvidia's GL libs concerning shaders with errors, but not much else (and it's seen a lot of testing).

Send me the stack traces.

best,

Marc

Al Matthews