Fullscreen Canvas Color

Hunter McCurry

Jun 7, 2011, 5:51:05 AM6/7/11
to field-de...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Extremely basic question here. It's probably in one of the documentation pages, but I can't seem to find it right now. What's the best way to change the background color of the main renderer's fullscreen canvas to another color? I'm trying to do some PLine drawings and for my purpose I'd prefer not to have them on a white background.

Thanks,
Hunter

--
P. Hunter McCurry
Masters Student in Music, Science and Technology

Marc Downie

Jun 7, 2011, 9:22:12 AM6/7/11
to field-de...@googlegroups.com
http://openendedgroup.com/field/wiki/FrequentlyAskedQuestions#Appearance

Hunter McCurry

Jun 7, 2011, 6:42:59 PM6/7/11
to field-de...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Marc, that is a useful piece of code to remember. But what I was actually wondering was how to change the background color of the fullscreen canvas. I realize I mistyped slightly when I wrote I'd prefer not to have my drawings on a white background. What I meant was I'd prefer not to have my drawings on a black background, but I'd still like to have them fullscreen on a second canvas.

Thanks,
Hunter

Marc Downie

Jun 7, 2011, 7:00:05 PM6/7/11
to field-de...@googlegroups.com
Oops, sorry. Not a FAQ, but perhaps it should be:

canvas << Clear(Vector3(1,0.5, 0.2)) #orange background

We desperately need a small scenegraph element reference.

Marc.