The Sexual Study: Miami High School Edition.

fr0z3n

Apr 18, 2001, 1:48:23 AM4/18/01
Have you ever wondered what goes on in the bathrooms of America's
teenagers? Some say masturbation is just for those sex-crazed
individuals, but it is a proven fact that over 90% of those under 25
years old practice masturbation regularly. We decided to put this to the
test and see for ourselves how true this "fact" was. We have secretly
choosen 20 teenage girls from a local highschool in Miami, Florida. (Will
remain nameless to protect those who participated in the study). Cameras
were placed in inconspicuious spots around window. Along with these
cameras installed without any intervention into thier lives from us, we
also posed as utility professionals, and installed tiny cameras in the
corners where the ceiling meets the wall. These spots proved to work very
well because the 3 planes meeting at one point provided a darkened area
that made locating the camera virtually impossible. The study is still
ongoing, and we have put the cameras online in order to show you our
findings. For more information, and the full lab write up, please visit

http://MiamiTeen.cjb.net
We provide all information free of charge, and take no responsibilty for
what the use of our data. We are researchers interested in the topic of
self-stimulation, and the characteristics of male and female sexual
habits.

All materials, and documents are copyright SexStudy INC. All Rights
Reserved ©SexStudy INC