penpalsfromanywhere

starlite

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
hey im looking everywhere for penpals send me a email to find out more
about me

giggles

Jul 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/15/00
hello starlite,
how are you? I'm fine here. I'm 23 have 2 girls a husband who sometimes
acts like my 3rd child. I love to chat to new and interesting people. I
love to read, play on the computer and be with my children and my
husbands both when i'm not at work or at school. I'm studying to be a
medical assistant. E-mail me at cclo...@excite.com. What do you like
to do for fun? what's your hobbies or things you like to do best of
all? Are you married and have any kids?

christy

becca

Aug 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/10/00
i would like to knw bo about u... tell me what u want to know and if u
want to know more about me... respond to me or send me an email

chroni...@hotmail.com

becca