Looking for Japanese artists & musicians.

stephen.

Nov 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/11/00
Hello! My name is Stephen and I am looking to correspond with japanese
musicians and artist. Some details about me:

* I study classical guitar, gu zheng (chinese), dan tranh (vietnamese)
and koto (particularly EDO period danmono (instrumental koto music))
I also play pi'pa, minored in piano (but I don't enjoy that), synthesizer,
and percussion.

* I like to travel. I've visited Sweden, Norway, Indonesia, Malaysia,
and soon Viet Nam and Japan. I like travelling in the US and Canada.
I am interested in hiking/camping too. I live in Seattle WA but am
currently staying in Malaysia for several months.

* Besides learning and performing music, I enjoy listening to music.
All styles (except for rap music).

* I enjoy performing arts, experimental theatre, techno-theatre, noise
and experimental music. I watch and participate.

* I am vegetarian and I am involved with animal rights organisations
I love cats.

* I'll correspond with anyone of any age (I'm in my 20s)

* To support my artistic habits, I work as a software engineer. I
hope to one day (soon?) retire from this and just travel and enjoy art.

* art = life

If this sounds like an interesting person to be friends with, email me :)