Looking for penpal

1 view

Tanka Kafle

Mar 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/1/00
Dear All,

I'm 22 college boy, from Nepal, looking for good penpal for share the
knowledge. If any body interested about it. Certainly I'll responce.

thanking you

Prasad

tassa1

Mar 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/10/00
I'm 21 not in collage but i would like a friend to write to or
talk to. My name is Lynda Grove and I'm married.I'm also going to
have a baby in 8 weeks and I just want a friend to talk to. If
you don't want to write me then just reply and tell me you don't
ok!

thanks,
spam shielded
Lynda Grove

Anthony Roach

Mar 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/11/00
Hi Lynda
If I'm not being out of order what are you doing looking for friends so close to
giving birth?
What is the father doing?
I know these are probably not the best questions to ask right now but these are
the ones that spring to mind so please dont take offence.

If you reply I will answer.
Oh and you dont have to answer either of the above.

Tony
Anthon...@btinternet.com

EmUK

Jun 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/28/00
I realise these messages were posted in March, so the chances are,
no-one will longer read this.

But I can't believe how rude you are, asking the pregnant lady why she
is on a pen pal web site.

You are offensive to me so I'm sure she was offended. Why do you feel
the need to ask such personal questions???

becca

Aug 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/10/00
i am new to this thing and i am looking for penpals... if u want to
know more about me emailme...

chroni...@hotmail.com

my name is becca and u can tell me what u want me to know about u and
if u want to know about me then let me know....

becca