Free Insert

Peter

Sep 10, 2000, 5:40:27 PM9/10/00
Hi....

Until the 16th September 2000 Match Me is letting anyone advertise for FREE.
We are starting to develop a FREE Access area for non-members so if you
would like to be included then please eMail and advert of no more than 100
words and state what type of person you are seeking. You are also welcome
to submit a photograph (of any kind).

Email your adverts to matc...@mail.com
Our Webpage is http://lightning.prohosting.com/~matchme/

Many thanks

Peter
matc...@mail.com

hotpants

Sep 20, 2000, 12:48:46 AM9/20/00
I'm 49 years old, 5'2' tall, weight 130lbs.Husband is 53 years old, 5'11",
weight168lbs. We are open-mined. We would like to hear from penpals, both
males and females, you can write to me or my husband.