looking for penpals

454

May 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/1/00
Hi.
My name is Solvita.I living in Latvian.I am 16 year old.
I am a student at the college. I am looking for more penpals. I would like
improve my english.
You can write mee english,russian and latvian.
I hope find good and interested new friends.

4...@apollo.lv

최연순

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00

454 <4...@apollo.lv>이(가) <390dc...@news.rig.tkom.lv> 메시지에서
작성하였습니다...

Hiru~~! ^^ Bang Ga~!

I'm a nice Korean girl!! 헛헛~ -_-;;

I don't speak English well -.-

My name is 최연순.. Do you understand??

My nickname is Cindy and 16 years old

I want to make foreign friends

e-mail: c7...@chollian.net or cys...@netian.com

Write me!! ^^;;

Good luck!!

becca

Aug 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/10/00
i would like to get to know u a little better if u want to talk email
me at chroni...@hotmail.com

and tell me what u want me to know and tell me what u want me to tell u
about me...

friends becca