Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)

Ioannes Paulus PP. II

Apr 3, 2005, 10:33:37 PM4/3/05
"The unforgiveable sins this earth must confront and overcome are
Nationalism, capitalism, and hoarding. The idea of every nation
should be forgot, price should be struck from the commons, and
princes should be seen for the devils they are. The sins include
our church, secret societies, and other religions which make of
the spirit of God a divide."

Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)
2nd April 2005

--
desolate places as dead men.

"We roar all like bears, and mourn sore like doves; we look for judgment,
but there is none; for salvation, but it is far from us."

Is. 66:18: "But I know their works and their thoughts; it shall come that I
will gather all nations and tongues, and they shall see my glory.

"And I will set a sign among them, and I will send those that escape of them
unto the nations, to Africa, to Lydia, to Italy, to Greece, and to the
people that have not heard my fame, neither have seen my glory. And they
shall bring your brethren.

Jer. 7. Reprobation of the Temple: "Go ye unto Shiloth, where I set my name
at the first, and see what I did to it for the wickedness of my people. And
now, because ye have done all these works, saith the Lord, I will do unto
this house, wherein my name is called upon, wherein ye trust, and unto the
place which I gave to your priests, as I have done to Shiloth." (For I have
rejected it, and made myself a temple elsewhere.)

"And I will cast you out of my sight, as I have cast out all your brethren,
even the seed of Ephraim." (Rejected for ever.) "Therefore pray not for this
people."

Jer. 7:22: "What avails it you to add sacrifice to sacrifice? For I spake
not unto your fathers, when I brought them out of the land of Egypt,
concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices. But this thing commanded I them,
saying, Obey and be faithful to my commandments,