ÓÍÅÛÎÙÅ ÆpÁÚÙ

1 view

Nastya Rovovaya

Oct 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/21/98
Пpивет, All!!!

"At once" has already passed - I've found some more phrases :)

I'm on a seafood diet - when I see food I eat it.

Experience is what you get when you were expecting something else.

He who laughs last... thinks slowest.

If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth
noticing.

A friend that ain't in need is a friend indeed.

Do it tomorrow - you've made enough mistakes for today.

Have you noticed that an optimist is always able to see the bright side of
other people's troubles.

Married man can't understand why every bachelor isn't a millionaire.

Some modest men have a lot to be modest about.

If money is the root of all evil - please give me a cutting.

A good way to get your name in the newspaper is to cross the street reading
one.

Diplomacy is the art of letting someone have your way. :)

There's only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is
not being talked about. - O.Wilde

The only difference between a caprice and a life-long passion is that the
caprice lasts a little longer. - O.Wilde

The English country gentleman galloping after a fox - the unspeakable in
full pursuit of the uneatable. :))))) O.Wilde

С уважением, Анастасия.