Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)

Ioannes Paulus PP. II

Apr 4, 2005, 5:17:11 AM4/4/05
"The unforgiveable sins this earth must confront and overcome are
Nationalism, capitalism, and hoarding. The idea of every nation
should be forgot, price should be struck from the commons, and
princes should be seen for the devils they are. The sins include
our church, secret societies, and other religions which make of
the spirit of God a divide."

Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)
2nd April 2005

--
it proved the beginning of the same work amongst them,
which prevailed till there was a general awakening, and many instances

But this shower of divine blessing has been yet more extensive: there
was no small degree of it in some part of the Jerseys; as I was informed
when I was at New York (in a long journey I took at that time of the
year for my health), by some people of the Jerseys, whom I saw.
Especially the Rev. William Tennent, a minister who seemed to have such
things at heart, told me of a very great awakening of many in a place
called the Mountains, under the ministry of one Mr. Cross; and of a very
considerable revival of religion in another place under the ministry of
his brother the Rev. Gilbert Tennent; and also at another place, under
the ministry of a very pious young gentleman, a Dutch minister, whose
name as I remember was Freelinghousa.

This seems to have been a very extraordinary dispensation of providence;
God has in many respects gone out of, and much beyond, His usual and
ordinary way. The work in this town, and others about us, has been
extraordinary on account of the universality of it, affecting all sorts,
sober and vicious, high and low, rich and poor, wise and unwise. I
reached the most considerable families and persons, to all appearance,
as much as others. In former stirrings of this nature, the bulk of the
young people have been greatly affected; but old men and little children
have been so now. Many of the last have, of their own accord, formed
themselves into religious societies in different parts of the town. A
loose careless person could scarcely be found in the w