Ping

Mike Powell

Jan 27, 2008, 6:56:00 AM1/27/08
Anybody home?

Mike

##MMR 2.61#.

Dan Ceppa

Jan 27, 2008, 4:38:49 PM1/27/08
-> On 27 Jan 08 09:56:00, Mike Powell got back to All
-> Re: Ping

MP> Anybody home?

I haven't seen a real message in here since Jun '06

Bo Simonsen

Jan 28, 2008, 3:49:22 PM1/28/08
DC> MP> Anybody home?
DC>
DC>I haven't seen a real message in here since Jun '06

But it's getting to Europe too, how about Russia?

Bo

Mike Tyukanov

Jan 28, 2008, 7:26:55 PM1/28/08
Dear Dan,

Monday January 28 2008, Dan Ceppa writes to Mike Powell:

MP>> Anybody home?

DC> I haven't seen a real message in here since Jun '06

Who knows what lurks in the depths of a forgotten echo.

As ever,
Mike Tyukanov

Bo Simonsen

Jan 30, 2008, 4:40:47 PM1/30/08
MT> MP>> Anybody home?
MT>
MT> DC> I haven't seen a real message in here since Jun '06
MT>
MT>Who knows what lurks in the depths of a forgotten echo.

Cool that this echo still gets to Moscow :))

How are things over there?

Bo

Dan Ceppa

Jan 30, 2008, 6:25:11 PM1/30/08
-> On 28 Jan 08 22:26:55, Mike Tyukanov got back to Dan Ceppa
-> Re: Ping

MP>> Anybody home?

DC> I haven't seen a real message in here since Jun '06

MT> Who knows what lurks in the depths of a forgotten echo.

It's only forgotten if people don't write!

Dan Ceppa

Jan 30, 2008, 8:08:00 PM1/30/08
-> On 30 Jan 08 19:40:47, Bo Simonsen got back to Mike Tyukanov
-> Re: Ping

MT>Who knows what lurks in the depths of a forgotten echo.

BS> Cool that this echo still gets to Moscow :))

BS> How are things over there?

Very cool, if not downright cold.

Actually, through the weekend, the range is as low as 26śF to
35śF, so it's not too bad!

Dan Ceppa

Jan 30, 2008, 6:24:29 PM1/30/08
-> On 28 Jan 08 18:49:22, Bo Simonsen got back to Dan Ceppa
-> Re: Ping

DC>I haven't seen a real message in here since Jun '06

BS> But it's getting to Europe too, how about Russia?

it seems as if some are still around, but not like how it used to
be in here.

Mike Tyukanov

Feb 2, 2008, 11:48:23 PM2/2/08
Dear Bo,

Thursday January 31 2008, Bo Simonsen writes to Mike Tyukanov:

MT> DC>> I haven't seen a real message in here since Jun '06
MT>>
MT>> Who knows what lurks in the depths of a forgotten echo.

BS> Cool that this echo still gets to Moscow :))

BS> How are things over there?

Hectic, as usual.

Most of Russian fidonetters migrated to livejournal.

As ever,
Mike Tyukanov