Universities in Oklahoma

Andrei Fomenko

Oct 31, 2005, 6:41:06 AM10/31/05
Are there any universities in Oklahoma that seek for international
contacts, have exchange programs for students and teachers, whatever? These are
the only means for the most Russian people to get somewhere abroad,
unfortunately.

Do svidanya, All!

Danny Ceppa

Oct 31, 2005, 4:29:44 AM10/31/05
On 31 Oct 05 09:41:06, Andrei Fomenko got back to All
-> Re: Universities in Oklahoma

AF> Are there any universities in Oklahoma that seek for
AF> international contacts, have exchange programs for students and
AF> teachers, whatever? These are the only means for the most Russian
AF> people to get somewhere abroad, unfortunately.

I do think that only one of the US posters here is from Oklahoma!

And, universities are not limited to just there. :)

BTW, what's your specialty?

Andrei Fomenko

Nov 1, 2005, 3:31:48 AM11/1/05
AF>> international contacts, have exchange programs for students and
AF>> teachers, whatever? These are the only means for the most Russian
AF>> people to get somewhere abroad, unfortunately.

DC> I do think that only one of the US posters here is from Oklahoma!
DC> And, universities are not limited to just there. :)
Well, I'll be gald to any information about such universities.
DC> BTW, what's your specialty?
I'm a teacher of English (I hope my English shows it:) and computer
science. Next year I get a diploma of a psychologist.

Danny Ceppa

Nov 1, 2005, 11:10:15 AM11/1/05
On 01 Nov 05 06:31:48, Andrei Fomenko got back to Danny Ceppa
-> Re: Universities in Oklahoma

AF> Well, I'll be gald to any information about such universities.

DC> BTW, what's your specialty?

AF> I'm a teacher of English (I hope my English shows it:) and
AF> computer science. Next year I get a diploma of a psychologist.

Well, computer science should be helpful.

Try checking out the various states' visitor centers on the web.

Ilya Kuznetsoff

Nov 2, 2005, 1:37:50 AM11/2/05
Hello Andrei!

01 Nov 05 11:31, you wrote to Danny Ceppa:

DC>> I do think that only one of the US posters here is from Oklahoma!
DC>> And, universities are not limited to just there. :)

AF> Well, I'll be gald to any information about such universities.

You shoud try Ru.Usa conference. And, by the way, why Oklahoma?

Ilya

... Правильная статистика: http://supol.narod.ru/archive/stat/STATREAL.ZIP

Andrei Fomenko

Nov 3, 2005, 9:58:56 AM11/3/05
IK> You shoud try Ru.Usa conference. And, by the way, why Oklahoma?
This echo is the only here to have access to zone 1.

+RU.USA OK! Waitin'...

До свиданья, Ilya!
[АмГУ/ФСH] [UpTime: 1:19:38]

Ilya Kuznetsoff

Nov 4, 2005, 1:18:24 AM11/4/05
Hello Andrei!

03 Nov 05 17:58, you wrote to me:

IK>> You shoud try Ru.Usa conference. And, by the way, why Oklahoma?

AF> This echo is the only here to have access to zone 1.

The only fido-way that _you_ find, maybe :).

AF> +RU.USA OK! Waitin'...

For what? :).

Ilya

... <a href="http://ru-robotics.narod.ru>Ru.Robotics - Робототехника</a>