Test connection!!

1 view

Danny Ceppa

Jan 10, 2006, 1:20:49 PM1/10/06
On 05 Apr 05 12:26:15, Liz Gunn got back to Gary Baumgartner
-> Re: Test connection!!

GB> Everybody respond to this test message please!

LG> And how would you like me to respond to it? By singing a song? <Clears
LG> throat & starts warbling... "The hills are alive, with the sound of
LG> animals..."> <Chuckle>

Is it good or bad that sound doesn't pass in Echo mail? <G>

Andrei Fomenko

Jan 11, 2006, 11:59:02 AM1/11/06
LG>> And how would you like me to respond to it? By singing a song?
LG>> <Clears throat & starts warbling... "The hills are alive, with
LG>> the sound of animals..."> <Chuckle>
DC> Is it good or bad that sound doesn't pass in Echo mail? <G>
It is not good, it is not bad, it is AS IS... :)

До свиданья, Danny!
[АмГУ/ФСH] [БГПИ/ИнЯз/Jap] [UpTime: 0:28:38]

Danny Ceppa

Jan 11, 2006, 10:13:52 AM1/11/06
On 11 Jan 06 14:59:02, Andrei Fomenko got back to Danny Ceppa
-> Re: Test connection!!

LG>> And how would you like me to respond to it? By singing a song?
LG>> <Clears throat & starts warbling... "The hills are alive, with
LG>> the sound of animals..."> <Chuckle>

DC> Is it good or bad that sound doesn't pass in Echo mail? <G>

AF> It is not good, it is not bad, it is AS IS... :)

True!

Then again, I enjoy messaging.