$RETIRE CLICK HERE$

SEND $5.00ea.

Mar 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/9/97

**** ITS NEW **** FIRST TIME AT $5.00 EACH **** UNBELIEVABLE RETURNS

DO YOU WANT TO HAVE SOME FUN............AND PUT A SMILE ON YOUR FACE
AS WELL AS MANY OTHERS. ISN'T IT A GREAT FEELING TO BE ABLE TO GIVE!
WELL I HAD SOME REAL FUN THE OTHER DAY AS I PULLED OUT 6 FIVE DOLLAR
BILLS AND PUT THEM IN AN ENVELOPE AND MAILED THEM OFF TO PEOPLE I'VE
NEVER MET. OH WHAT A GOOD FEELING, AND I HAD A GENUINE GRIN FROM EAR
TO EAR WHEN I DID IT. IF YOU WANT THAT SAME FEELING AND A CHANCE TO
MAKE SOME EXTRA INCOME FOR YOURSELF, AND I MEAN HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS
OF DOLLARS, PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THE FOLLOWING. THIS IS THE
FIRST TIME FOR A FIVE DOLLAR PAYMENT. YOU HAVE ONLY 4 HOURS LEFT TO
WORK, AND YOU HAVE AN EXCELLENT CHANCE TO RETIRE FOR LIFE.
.
.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$ THIS ONE IS MUCH DIFFERENT THAN THE OTHERS $$$$$$$$$$$$$
LESS VOLUME AND A LOT MORE MONEY
THIS IS A BRAND NEW PROGRAM AS OF MARCH 1, 1997, YOU'RE IN ON THE
GROUND FLOOR!
PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS IN IT'S ENTIRETY.
AND EVERY ONE A FIVE DOLLAR BILL. I DON'T EXPECT THE VOLUME THE
OTHERS MAY ENJOY BUT IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT WE WON'T NEED THE VOLUME
TO MAKE THIS SUCCESSFUL, LESS VOLUME IS BETTER! DON'T GET ME WRONG
THOUGH I BELIEVE YOU WILL MAKE AT LEAST $100,000.00 OR MORE IN A
THREE MONTH PERIOD WITHOUT THE THOUSANDS OF ENVELOPES AT A DOLLAR
EACH.

THIRD, INSTEAD OF SENDING OUT ONLY 5 LIKE THE OTHER ONES ARE DOING I
WANT THE LIST TO BE 6.

PLEASE DON'T CHEAT THIS PROGRAM. JUST MAKE THE NECESSARY NAME CHANGES
BE FAIR AND HONEST AND IT WILL WORK FOR YOU.

FOLLOW THESE STEPS CAREFULLY

1ST STEP
Print this letter out so you can use it for reference in the near
future. Now you need to use your mouse and hold down the left mouse
key and drag and highlight the letter in its entirety. Now pull down
the edit menu and hit copy. Next you need to pull up notepad (you can
open this using the file manager or msexplorer and it is located in
the Windows directory. When you have notepad opened pull down the edit
menu and hit paste. Next pull down the file menu in notepad and save
as Newsltr.txt. in a directory where you won't forget where it is at.
Now you have a copy of this letter you can use later to paste to the
news letters.

You now have a printed letter that you can use to send off five
dollars to each of the 6 people listed. It is best at this time to
edit your saved file newsltr.txt and move the top name off and the
second goes to the top and the third goes to the second and so on.
You will now add your name at the bottom of the list. The next step
is pull down the file menu and hit the save as again and save it as
the same name newsltr.txt.

IS IT LEGAL?

THIS IS A SERVICE AND IS A 100% LEGAL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY WHICH IS
COVERED IN TITLE 18, SECTION 1302 AND 1342 OF THE POSTAL AND LOTTERY
LAWS. There will be much less volume and this is achieved by sending
five dollars instead of one dollar. Not everyone will be able to
participate at a cost of $30.00 plus postage. Hey I don't have a lot
of money but I do take chances at times and I am willing to take this
very inexpensive gamble. We are not talking a whole lot of money here
and you know what a good feeling it is to be able to give. Remember
this, you are creating a database for a home based business utilizing
the internet. And that is exactly what I am doing, I will be starting
an internet home based business and I will use each and every one of
the addresses I get back to market my new business.

2nd Step

You need to use a word processor and type the words: Please add my
name and address to your mailing list. Now print out 6 of these and
put them aside. Now using your envelope software, or you can use long
hand, enter the 6 address on 6 envelopes from the printed copy you
made of this letter. Next place a five dollar bill into each piece
of paper and tryfold the 8 1/2 x 11. Then put the paper and money in
the envelope ready to mail the following day.

Mailing list:

1. J. Figen
4114 Aurora Avenue N. #229
Seattle Washington 98103

2. J. West
P.O. Box 291
Montreat, North Carolina 28757

3. D Wood
5451 Beach Court
Denver Colorado 80221

4. B. Waugh
P. O. Box 355
Hernando, Florida 34442

5. W. Roughton
P.O. Box 385205
Waikoloa, Hawaii 96738

6. Boxholder
P.O. Box 208
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii 96740

6.

3rd Step:

NETSCAPE USERS:

Now that you have edited this letter and added your name at the bottom
I will tell you an easy way to submit the new letter in a number of
news groups. Open the news groups and by right clicking your mouse
button hit the show all news groups. Now be careful where you enter
your letter, I have found it works best utilizing groups around the
200 mark or less, not the 2,000, only because you are entered at the
bottom and it can be hard to find. Now hit the To:News button at the
upper left. Enter in the subject line only, something like $$Bigger
Money$$. Now open your notepad, open the file newsltr.txt and from the
edit menu hit select all. Now pull down the edit menu again and hit
copy. Now minimize notepad. In the area to type use your right mouse
button and hit paste. Now hit the send button and that is all you have
to do.

You can post to four at a time by highlighting the first news group
and holding down the shift key click on the 4th one down and then hit
the To: News button and you can post to four at a time. Try to post to
at least 250 news groups or more. Remember the more you post the more
money you will make.

MS-EXPLORER:

It's just as easy, holding down the left mouse button, highlight this
entire article, then press the 'CTRL' key and 'C' Key at the same time
to copy this article. Then print the article for your records to have
the names of those you will be sending $5.00 to. NEXT go to the
newsgroups and press 'POST AN ARTICLE' Type in your fancy subject and
click the large window below. Press 'CTRL'and 'V' and the article will
appear in the message window. Now re-highlight the article and re-copy
it so you have the changes... then all you have to do for each
newsgroup is 'CTRL' and 'V'. and press 'POST' It's That EASY!

YOU ONLY HAVE 249 LEFT TO GO BUT YOU WILL BE SUPRISED HOW FAST IT GOES
ONCE YOU GET USED TO IT. AND TRY TO STAGGER THE POSTS SO YOU WON'T BE
BLAMED FOR SPAMING. THERE ARE ABOUT 20,000 NEWS GROUPS AND ABOUT 40
MILLION PEOPLE ON THE NET SO GOOD LUCK TO YOU, TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS.

REMEMBER BE FAIR - SEND THE MONEY - $5.00 EACH - AND DON'T TINKER WITH
THE NAMES IN THE LIST BECAUSE IF YOU DO THIS PROGRAM WILL NOT WORK.

A TIP THAT I LEARNED THE HARD WAY.....NETSCAPE USERS PULL DOWN THE
OPTIONS MENU AND HIT MAIL AND NEWS PREFERENCES. NOW HIT IDENTITY THEN
CHANGE YOUR NAME TO @LOOK$5.00ea THEN CHANGE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO
SOMETHING BOGUS LIKE CA...@HOTMAIL.COM OR WHAT EVER YOU WANT. NOW CHANGE
YOUR REPLY TO ADDRESS TO SOMETHING LIKE CA...@USA.NET OR WHAT EVER YOU
WANT. IF YOU DO THIS YOU WON'T RECEIVE A TON OF GARBAGE MAIL LIKE I HAD
TO PUT UP WITH. PS DON'T FORGET TO PUT BACK YOUR REAL EMAIL ADDRESS
WHEN YOU FINISH POSTING YOUR MESSAGES.

*********************I DO WISH YOU THE BEST OF EVERYTHING**************