Print pcx files with clipper

Consultorio Informatico

Mar 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/10/97

I want to print a pcx file with clipper
The format can be pcx, gif...

How can I do it? It's very important.

I want print it but I want that the logo stops when it finished
I don't want that skip at the next page.

It is for print a logo for an albaran or factura.

The printer must be a matricial printer like Epson or
a bubble printer like Cannon BJ-210, BJ-4100, H.Packard...

Thank you,

E-mail: consultor-...@ingram.es

Mail:

Christopher Blencowe

Mar 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/11/97

On the Internet there is a page
http://www.phazc.uni-heidelberg.de/cbb/
which has my library to print pcx files and more (shareware).

You not also may stop at the end of the pcx file, but you also
may be able to mix graphic and text mode, justify the graphic
inmiddle or left or right to text and more.

You may calculate the width of the printed graphic (in inch) and
may use this to adopt to you needs for printout and so on.

You may put several pcx files in a collection (icons) and
print them as simple as any text ("A" is icon 1, "B" icon 2 and
so on.

Suppported printers include
IBM and EPSON compatible 9/24 pin matrix printers
HP Laserjet II and compatible (III/IV/V and other manufacturers)
EPSON GQ

--
Christopher Blencowe