AV Setup

Notanee Bourassa

Aug 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/11/99
In a message ta All <08-08-99 10:02> Peter Lockwood wrote:
PL> Are Almost Dead, So Could Anyone Tell Me Or Help Set Up Norton
PL> AV with Allfix ? it seems to Only Handle The Older Dos Scanners
yes goto Norton Antivirus subdirectory and run the DOS version which is right
there use the /? parameter to learn the commands.. I recommend this one.
C:\PROGRA~1\NORTON~1\NAVDX.EXE %P /S+ /DOALLFILES /ZIPS /M- /B-

Ben Ritchey

Aug 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/11/99
* Previously, Peter Lockwood & All :

PL> As Many Of You Have Realised The Old Dos AV Scanners Are
PL> Almost Dead, So Could Anyone Tell Me Or Help Set Up Norton AV with
PL> Allfix ? it seems to Only Handle The Older Dos Scanners

Using McAfee VScan v4 quite successfully. (It automatically picks the 16-bit,
32-bit or Wins engine based on O/S detected. :)

Be well,

Ben aka CMech http://Positron.org/cmech/

TTY:8,N,1 1-318-232-4155 24 Hour WildCat! BBS {Open D/L's}