Re^2: 5.13B4

Rich Ringer

Jun 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/10/99
-> CHRS: IBMPC 2
->
-> * Quoting Rich Ringer to Ben Ritchey ...
->
-> BM>>> Is your problem still ocurring using the "pkt" announce?
->
-> Using 5.11 and the PKT Tossing method, I haven't seen any corruption
-> in almost two weeks, which is unusual <g> so it looks like letting
-> AF! write direct to the WC! message base may be part of the problem.
-> :)
-> I did see another post concerning missing PKT reports, so will just
-> cross my fingers and hope it stays as stable as it's been of late.
->
-> Be well,
->
-> Ben Ritchey Jr. aka CMech http://Positron.org
-> |
-> | V90,8,N,1 1-318-232-4155 24 Hour WildCat! BBS
-> |
->
-> --- GoldED/386 3.00.Beta5+
->
->
-> --- InterEcho 1.19
-> * Origin: FIDONet The Positronium Lafayette LA USA (1:3803/7)
->
Hi Ben,
How do I get it to put a message in my Intermail netmail folder as well as my
netmail conference in Wildcat? Rich Ringer