File Announcement Problem

Jerry Schwartz

May 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/30/99
Hello, Harald!

I have Allfix set to limit message size to 16kb. In Allfix 5.11, this would
generate continuation pages for file announcements that were long enough.

I just upgraded to 5.13.004 Universal, and it appears that the mechanism is
broken. The first page says "Continued on next page" but the continuation pages
are never generated. I'm using the packet method of generating messages.

Regards,
Jerry

Harald Harms

Jun 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/22/99
Jerry,

Hmm...that's not good ;-) I will make a note of that and check it out asap!

Thanks for reporting this bug!

Harald Harms