Announcing, Mystik Isles moves

Sappho

Jan 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/4/97

For those of you who have played Mystic Isles, it's moved to 206.246.120.5
com port 9000
For those of you who haven't, or don't know what we are, you are welcome to
come and join us. We are a expansive mud, run on Envy code, with over 150
areas, and perhapse one of the hardest leveling systems. Features 50 levels;
multi-classing; at high levels, the avatar class, a clan system and a pk
system that allows people who don't wish to pk to not pk and not have to
fear being pked. More then half of the areas are unique to Mystik Isles and
many of the others are only from the Northern crossroads/Mystik Isles trade.
They currently have a unique continent system and many creators. And, of
course, many of the Players are always willing to help. If you can, drop by
and give us a try.

-Sappho, Co-leader of Mongol Horde

alpha...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2015, 10:15:17 AM1/14/15
Sappho, are you still around? It's John Clark